Sony giving some PSN users 10 bucks for being loyal customers


I started hearing people on twitter saying they were receiving 10 dollars from Sony for being "loyal customers." It sounded fake but I fired up my PS3 just in case and sure enough I received a message from Sony.

The message was exactly that, 10 dollars as thanks for being a loyal customer. I don't know exactly how they're choosing people or how many of them are being sent out. To receive the money just click on the voucher at the bottom of the message and it will take you to the PSN store. A code will appear on the screen and you just have to accept. After that the 10 dollars will be added to your account.

Sony's big PS4 announcement is tomorrow so we'll see if this is related to that in any way. Either way good on Sony for thanking their customers like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment